Not all office moves are the same. Further, not all movers understand the needs of your commercial move. As the premier commercial movers in Scottsdale Arizona, we have you covered.
We understand your commercial needs better than any other Scottsdale moving company because we have helped countless companies move to bigger and better locations. Our goal is to make your commercial move easy, quick, and painless. We make sure your business is back up and running as quickly as possible.
Here are a few tips on how you and your staff can prepare for the move, and how COR Movers will go the extra mile to ensure nothing is damaged:
- All wood furniture should be emptied out so that the shifting of contents doesn’t destroy the wood.
- Vertical filing cabinets can stay full if they’re on the first floor. If they’re on the second floor or above, they should be emptied out and kept organized.
- The top two drawers of lateral filing cabinets should be emptied out and kept organized.
- All furniture, desks and filing cabinets are properly stretch wrapped and padded for protection.
- Computer carts are used to move electronics equipment and computers. Computers and monitors are bubble wrapped to ensure extra protection.
- Antistatic keyboard bags are used to relocate and protect keyboards, mice and power strips.
- Your floors and doors are protected using Masonite and corner boards.
We can relocate your office before, during or after business hours. Call us at480.710.8372 for a free site visit and estimate!
Just getting started? Download our free moving guide and checklist to make the move smooth.